1.What is your purpose for this travel?
Mention your purpose if it’s going to be for higher studies or tourists.
- What is the duration you are planning to study in the US?
Mention your period of stay in that particular country.
- Are you travelling alone or in a group?
If you’re travelling alone mentions that clearly to the officer.
- How are you going to fund this travel?
Mention the proper funding for the travel, if it’s with the help of an educational loan or through other various ways.
- What are your plans post-graduation?
Clearly state your plans after your education if you’re likely to stay back and work or will return to your home country.
- What is your IELTS/TOEFL /GRE score?
Show them your online IELTS/TOEFL scores.
- If your IELTS/TOEFL/GRE score is low?
Explain to them the reasons for the poor scores honestly.
- Why have you chosen this particular university?
Visa officer is curious to know the reason why you have chosen that particular university, therefore, explains the features of the university.
- Why have you for opted doing higher studies in that particular?
Always explain to the officer you need to do higher studies clearly.
- Why do you have many backlogs?
Convince the officer that you can study properly during your stay in abroad, be confident while convincing the visa officer.
- Why did you choose this country have you been to this country already or is it your first time?
An appropriate answer to the question like I have been nor I have not been.
- How many universities have you applied?
Be honest with the officer list the universities to which you have submitted your application.
- Which university accepted your application?
Name the university which accepted your application.
- Have you applied for any scholarship?
If you have awarded any scholarship please mention that to the officer.
- What is the source of income for your family?
Answer this question honestly as it is subject to verification.
- Is this the first time that you have applied for this visa?
Say yes if you applied previously otherwise no.
- What is the reason for quitting your previous job?
If higher studies were your only option for you to enhance your knowledge to answer this question logically.
- What was your salary?
Submit your pay in slips from your previous job to the immigrant officer.
- Tell me about your family? How many siblings?
Give a proper description of your family and siblings to the officer.
- Are there any friends or relatives residing in that particular country?
Your answer to this question should be relevant if you have any of your friends or relatives already residing in that country then say yes or no.
- Why did you choose that course?
Support your answer with a strong reason for why you have chosen that particular course.
- Are you having any plans or stay in the back?
Answer stating strong reasons for coming back to your home country if you are not permitted to work.
- Are you aware of the name of some professors from that university?
Kindly list out the names of the professors who have been working in that university.
- Is this the first time your applying for F1 Visa?
Mention if you have already applied for the visa previously or not.
- State a reason for why should you be granted the approval?
The question is very important based on this question only the visa will be approved. Therefore all the positive reasons to do our higher studies in that country.