- Why do Indian Computer and IT graduates opt for Master’s in Ireland?
Answer:Most of the Indian graduates opt for Master’s in Ireland due to the following reasons:
- Cost of education is cheaper.
- English speaking country.
- A wide range of opportunity because its home for many companies likes Face Book, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- A Post-study work permit is allowed for international students up to 2 years.
- Is Ireland an emerging future for most of Indian computer science graduates?
- Ireland is future for computer science graduates because all the major computer science companies are headquartered in Ireland.
- Job opportunities are vast for computer science graduates.
- What are the opportunities available for IT graduates in Ireland?
- The Irish economy started increasing three times faster than the other European countries and due to which the rate of unemployment fell rapidly which is the reason for many Multinational companies to headquarter in Ireland like Microsoft, Intel Ireland, Twitter,Inter Ireland,Google etc.
- Does cost of living in Ireland cheaper compare to other foreign countries?
Yes, the cost of living in Ireland is cheap compared to other countries like the United Kingdom, Australia and the United States.
- Do we have a visa interview to study in Ireland?
There is no visa interview to study in Ireland.
- How many Indians so far have migrated to Ireland for masters? Around 3% of the total population in Ireland are Indians.
- What is the availability of part time jobs in Ireland for Indians? The availability of part time jobs in Ireland is more as there are many students joining the universities every year.
- How many scholarships are offered to foreign students in Ireland?
There are many scholarships offered to foreign students in Ireland.
- How many separate rooms are available near the university?
The availability of separate accommodation near the university is more as many students who don’t opt for University accommodation take up these places.
- Does the fees of each University in Ireland vary for foreign students?
Yes the fees for the foreign students vary in different Universities.
- What are the types of part time jobs which are offered to foreign students in Ireland?
The students take up part time workers as a Customer Assistant, Sales Associate etc.
- when can an international student apply for work permit in Ireland?
International students can apply for work permit post study in Ireland , initially the work permit is for two years.
- What is the percentage of students who get placed from University of Limerick last year?
Most of the students got placed from University of Limerick.
- How many students have so far got placed in Trinity Oollege of Dublin?
Around 75% of students got placed in different companies from Trinity College Dublin .
- Is the weather in Ireland favourable for Indians?
Ireland has a very favourable climate with most of the year it rains, and all the four seasons are witnessed in Ireland.
- List the Universities which offer scholarship to Indians?
- UCD Global Graduate Scholarships for Indian students – university college of Dublin.
- DCU international student scholarship for Indian students in Ireland –Dublin City University.
- WIT Indian wicket scholarship- Waterford Institute Of Technology.
- How many Universities in Ireland offer Master’s in Data Analytics?
There are six Universities in Ireland that offers Masters in Data Analytics National College of Ireland, Galway , Dublin Institute of Technology, University of Limerick, University college of Dublin ,Dublin City University And National University Of Ireland, Maymooth.
- What are the requirements for Non-EU to get admission in any Irish University?
The minimum requirement for Non-EU to get admission in any Irish University is minimum of 6.0 IELTS score.
- In order to migrate to Ireland what are the legal documents which are to be submitted to the Universities for Indian graduates?
The following documents are required :
- Attested copies of X ,XII and degree marksheet.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores.
- Letter of recommendation (LOR).
- Statement of purpose(SOP).
- Name the Universities which offer Artificial Intelligence course in Ireland?
Cork Institute Of Technology offer course in Msc Artificial Intelligence.
- What are the requirements for Indians in order to apply for Green card in Ireland?
Indians can apply for Green card in Ireland if he/ she can lives more than five years in Ireland.
- What is the mode of payment for the course fees in Ireland?
Colleges usually accepts payments from students only through account transfer.
- What is the minimum mark which has to be obtained by the student in order to apply for universities in Ireland?
The candidate must possess minimum of 65% in their bachelors’ degree and IELTS score of 6.5.
- Do the eligibility criteria for applying for courses differ from each university?
No most of the eligibility criteria for applying for courses are same in all the Universities in Ireland.
- What is the minimum percentage of attendance required for foreign students to appear for the final examination? An average of 80% of attendance is required to appear for the final examination.
- Are there any Universities which offer distance education in Ireland for foreign students?
Yes there are many universities which offer distance education in Ireland for foreign students.
- How many universities in Ireland are ranked top in the world?
Trinity College Dublin And University College of Dublin are ranked among the top Universities in the world.
- Are there any benefits that the University provides for Non EU students?
The University provides wide range of scholarships for outstanding overseas students.
- What is the average salary of a University graduate in Ireland?
Average Salary Of An University Graduate €32,000-€120,000 a year.
- Does the University provide placement support for international students in Ireland?
Yes, all the Universities provide placement support for all overseas students.
- How many Universities so far have 100% placement status in Ireland?
Most of the universities offer 80 %-90% placement status in Ireland.
- What are the usual companies which hire computer science and IT graduates in Ireland?
Accenture, Face Book, Intel Ireland , Twitter etc.
- How much IELTS score required for applying a course?
Minimum of 6.0 score is required for applying for a course in Ireland.
- Does the IELTS score differ from course to course or is it the same?
Yes, different Universities have different eligibility criteria for students who are applying for that course. Some universities don’t even take IELTS as minimum requirement criteria. This eligibility criteria keeps changing depending on the availability of seats for the course.
- What is the scope for Arts and Medical graduates in Ireland?
The scope for Arts and Medical graduates are not vast like that of science and IT graduates.
- Can I apply for refund from the registered university if my visa is refused or cancelled ?
Your entitled for a refund if your visa is refused by the government but it has to be supported by a letter.
- Am I entitled for any refund if the course is removed from that particular University?
Yes you will get a refund if the course is removed from that particular University.
- Do Indian students require medical insurance to study in Ireland?
Yes Indian students require medical insurance to study in Ireland. As they are from Non-EU its mandatory to produce the medical insurance at the time of admission to any university.
- Does the course fee differ from each university?The course fee differs from each university from time to time.
Yes the course fee varies from each university from time to time.
- Is Ireland safe for Indian students?
Ireland is known to be one of the safest and friendliest country in the world having the population to be under 25 years old.
- Which is the most preferred course by international students in Ireland?
Masters in Data science and Masters in Data Analytics are the most preferred by most of the international students.
- Do I need to register for a bank account in Ireland for payment of course fees?
Generally when a student applies for a course abroad its mandatory for the student to register a bank account in Ireland for immigration process. As colleges do not accept any cash payments from the students.
- What is the average cost of living in Ireland?
The average cost of living in Ireland is €7,000 and €12,000 per year.
- What is the duration of a Master’s degree in Ireland?
Duration of Master’s degree in Ireland varies depending upon the course as most of the courses are only for one year, while very few courses are for two years.
- When should the students start their application procedure?
The application process usually starts in the month of April for the academic year which usually starts from September.
- How many years post study permit available in Ireland?
Ireland allows international students to work post study from six months to two years.
- Why do most of the Indians opt for masters in Ireland than England?
The cost of living in Ireland is much cheaper than England and also because of the strict visa process for Indians. Ireland also allows the international students to work post study for up to two years.
- Is Ireland expensive in food for Indian graduates?
Yes food is a bit expensive for Indian students which roughly amounts to be €167 monthly.
- Name the university which is best for Masters in Software Engineering?
University of Limerick.
- Can students without IELTS score still eligible to apply for courses in Ireland?
Yes , students are eligible to apply for courses without IELTS score only when they show proficiency in English to be accepted for the degree programme.